This stunning home is truly a work of art. Every detail has been carefully considered and expertly executed, resulting in a seamless blend of beauty and functionality. From the soaring ceilings to the custom finishes, this home exudes elegance and sophistication. Architecturally designed and master crafted, it’s nestled peacefully amongst picturesque bush land so you can enjoy the tranquil sounds of the bell birds and the local walking and cycle tracks literally at your doorstep.
• Large entry foyer introducing high ceilings and polished hardwood Brushbox timber flooring that flows throughout.
• Elegant living spaces being with the inviting formal lounge room with ornate fireplace, chandelier and double cavity sliding doors for privacy and noise reduction.
• Centrally located gourmet kitchen that will delight any chef and features stone benchtops, glass splashback, double sink and quality s/s appliances.
• Adjacent to the kitchen is a grand, open concept living space perfect for entertaining. This space opens out to a covered verandah via French doors.
• The spacious five bedrooms provide a peaceful retreat at the end of the day, while the luxurious bathrooms offer a spa-like experience. All bedrooms feature built ins and are serviced by a remarkable family bathroom complete with claw foot bath.
• The master bedroom is spacious and comes with its very own walk-in robe and lavish ensuite.
• The generous 5th bedroom with external access is located beside a well-appointed ensuite bathroom and can be closed off from the main living space, serving as potential in-law accommodation or teenage retreat. It features French doors that open to a sunlight patio. Alternatively it could serve as a media room.
• Fitted laundry with loads of storage and external access.
• This comprehensive homestead also includes ornate cornices and ceiling roses, air conditioning and gas appliances, a mix of plantation shutters, Roman blinds, and curtains
• Double car accommodation is accessed via a remote side gate.
• Enjoy the outdoors on your fantastic front and rear covered verandah's. The front verandah overlooks stunning bushland and the rear a sun-drenched backyard and entertainers' patio.
• The established gardens feature Japanese maples and citrus trees, and it’s a perfect spot to relax and unwind.
• Whether you're hosting a dinner party or enjoying a quiet evening at home, this home is the ultimate sanctuary. This home is tucked away in a tranquil location, at the nexus of a cul-de-sac and offers an enviable lifestyle where you can create unforgettable memories with family and friends.
Rouse Hill boasts a fantastic range of amenities including quality schools, parks and sporting fields, great shopping at both the Rouse Hill Shopping Village and the Rouse Hill Town Centre, and terrific public transport including city T-way buses and the Metro Station. So, come experience the beauty and luxury of this architectural masterpiece – you won't be disappointed.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.
|Date Available||10th Nov 2023|