This home of distinction exudes character and charm and will appeal to the discerning buyer who appreciates quality. With a striking façade this thoughtfully designed home is set on a manicured 701m2 block and boasts loads of street appeal.
• Quality built by Homestead Homes, it occupies a generous 701m2 block with a wide street frontage of 25 metres.
• The formal lounge features a gas fireplace with walnut mantle, and chimney.
• Spacious recycled Oregon kitchen with large island breakfast bar, gas cooktop, Ilve wall oven and an integrated Bosch dishwasher.
• Open plan meals and family room that opens out to a covered patio overlooking the rear yard.
• Separate rumpus ideal for your home theatre set up.
• 4 bedrooms all with large built-in robes, the master with ensuite bathroom.
• 4 car auto garage with extra height for caravan or boat storage, and drive-thru access to the rear yard. An attic ladder opens to the roof storage.
• Immaculately landscaped and established front and rear gardens with a private backyard boasting elevated views towards the Rouse Hill Town Centre.
• Reverse cycle ducted air, gas outlets, ceiling fans, fully insulated, alarm, Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water service, 2 x linen press, 3rd toilet and quality throughout.
• Enhanced features rarely found in most homes include cedar windows, 9 foot ceilings with ornate cornices throughout, with ceiling roses in the entry and lounge.
• Handy location with access to amenities such as (distances an approximation using Google maps):
o 60m walk to bus transport on Milford Drive
o 400m to Milford Drive Reserve
o 1.9km drive to Our Lady of the Angels Primary School
o 2.2km drive to Rouse Hill Public School
o 2.3km drive to Rouse Hill High School
o 2.5km drive to Rouse Hill IGA Shopping Village
o 2.8km drive to the future Rouse Hill Public Hospital
o 3.2km drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre & Metro Station
With a stunning Highlands Ridge location this home offers something for everyone and would suit a young family, tradesman looking for extra storage space, or retirees needing extra parking for a boat or caravan.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.