If it’s convenience you’re after this location is superb. It’s an easy walk to the Town Centre & Metro Station, as well as desirable amenities such as ALDI, restaurants, eateries and even a gym. No car, no worries as you can also walk to crucial services such as doctors, dentists, chemists, pathologists and more!
• Contemporary hybrid timber flooring flows throughout the downstairs living zones and up the staircase, with only the bedrooms carpeted.
• Chic lounge room off the entry foyer finished with elegant plantation shutters, that are a feature of the lower level.
• A classy timber room divider has been fashioned to this large and open plan space to create a study nook, perfect for those who like to work from home.
• The casual living space is light and bright, with an additional lounge area as well as a dining space for family meals.
• The centrepiece of the casual zone is the stunningly renovated kitchen, finished with integrity and boasting stone benchtops with a waterfall edge to the island and a striking glass splashback. With modern lighting and quality appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop, it’s also a very practical space for the family to congregate, and the walk-in pantry will be much appreciated.
• The laundry is spacious and fitted with storage cupboards and bench space. The lower level also features a dramatically renovated powder room with barn door.
• Venture upstairs to view the four bedrooms, all with robe space as well as two fully renovated bathrooms.
• The master bedroom boasts impressive storage, with a walk-in robe and additional fitted storage added. Pendant lighting and wall panelling elevate the space and the accompanying ensuite is tasteful and neutral.
• Three other bedrooms are all well sized and one bedroom has access to the covered front verandah that overlooks the reserve, where kids can safely run about and kick a ball.
• The rear yard is an entertainer’s haven where you can entertain family and friends in style. An expansive and tiered covered deck provides plenty of space to relax no matter the season with a firepit for the cooler months. The deck features a sunken spa that can be utilised all year round, with an outdoor fridge and even a facility to pour your own beer!
• Double garage with internal access as well as a double carport out front, so parking for 4 vehicles.
• The home comes with ducted air as well as a split system in the casual living zone for efficiency. Solar panels have been installed to reduce electricity costs.
• The location is in close proximity to amenities (approximations from Google Maps):
o 160 metre walk to ALDI, McDonalds, Red Rooster & Hungry Jacks
o 350m walk to bus transport on Mile End Rd
o 600m walk to Rouse Hill Village Shopping Centre
o 600m walk to future Rouse Hill Hospital
o 1km walk to Rouse Hill Town Centre & Metro
o 1.1km to Rouse Hill Public School
This beautiful home offers a comfortable and low maintenance lifestyle perfect for the busy family. In a quiet cul-de-sac it faces a small reserve your children and pets will enjoy without you having the hassle of maintaining and mowing. Come visit me at our open home to discover the delights of this property for yourself. You won’t be disappointed.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.