If you’ve been looking for the perfect Summer entertainer you will fall in love with this generously proportioned family abode. With multiple living zones it caters for a family who craves space, and once you step outside and discover the stunning entertainer’s haven, you won’t want to leave! For those who love their toys there is the sought-after triple garage plus generous gated side access for boats, caravans, trailers and the like.
• Stunning street appeal with manicured grounds and a charming porch that opens to an entry foyer introducing large format tiling that flows throughout the casual living zones.
• Sumptuous formal lounge with elegant bay window provides an intimate living space for conversation or a quiet setting to read a book.
• Open plan every day living centres around a stylish kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage. The generous breakfast bar will be useful for informal meals and provides plenty of preparation space.
• Versatile living spaces that can be configures to suit your family’s needs with a solarium style space overlooking the backyard and room for generous dining.
• A separate rumpus room that opens to the backyard provides additional living.
• The lower level is also home to a 5th bedroom with built-in robes, accessed off the lounge via a stylish barn door.
• The laundry has been fitted with storage and leads out to the utilities area, and the powder room has been stylishly updated.
• Upstairs the main family bathroom has been beautifully renovated with a double vanity and services three generous bedrooms with built in robes.
• The master bedroom boasts a chic renovated ensuite with stone vanity, great storage, contemporary pendant lighting and an attractive bay window admitting plenty of natural light.
• The rear yard is the piece de resistance of this captivating home. The private, solar heated inground pool is surrounded by quality tiling and sits securely behind glass fencing. You can oversee the activity from the impressive free-standing cabana with an outdoor kitchen, complete with BBQ and refrigeration.
• A covered pergola is accessible directly from the home, providing an additional outdoor sitting space and there is plenty of quality decking surrounding the pool to host a large party.
• Additional features of the entertainer’s backyard are the cozy firepit with plenty of seating for the cooler months and an outdoor shower.
• Triple garage with auto doors and internal access, with the third space suited for a home gym set complete with air conditioning.
• Double gated access to a large, paved area perfect for parking a trailer, boat, van or third vehicle and there is also a large garden shed tucked out of sight on the opposite side of the home.
• Ducted air throughout, ceiling fans to all bedrooms and the rumpus room, internal gas outlet, gas outlet for the BBQ, plantation shutters.
• Great location with access to amenities such as (distances an approximation using Google maps):
o 300m walk to bus transport on Milford Drive
o 450m walk to Caddies Creek Reserve
o 900m walk to Rouse Hill Public School
o 1.2km drive to Our Lady of the Angels Primary School
o 1.9km drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
o 2.1km drive to Rouse Hill IGA Shopping Village
o 2.8km drive to Rouse Hill Metro
Set on a wide, 700m block in a premier cul-de-sac, surrounded by houseproud neighbours this location is first rate. Don’t miss the open home to fully appreciate the delights of this pristine property.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.