This immaculate single level home is truly special, set on a beautifully landscaped 700 sqm block that is private, level and rectangular, offering a triple garage with drive through, a great entertaining space plus an inground pool. What more could you want?
• The array of generous living spaces boast stunning spotted gum matt finished flooring, beginning with the separate formal lounge at the front of the home, followed by the elegant formal dining trimmed with plantation shutters.
• The centrally located gourmet kitchen is polished to perfection and features Corian benchtops including a waterfall edge and breakfast bar, a huge amount of soft close cupboards, drawers, pantry and quality appliances including a Miele dishwasher, Neff induction cooktop, pyrolite self-cleaning oven which is also a steam oven, integrated microwave plus you have a water filter system.
• The meals area is conveniently positioned adjacent to the kitchen and flows to a large and light filled rumpus room, taking in the view of the pool and entertaining area.
• The 4 bedrooms that all have built in robes and ceiling fans and are well serviced by a lavish and fully renovated family bathroom with separate toilet.
• The master bedroom comes complete with its very own walk-in robe and private ensuite.
• A triple garage with internal access, drive through function and a convenient wide side access will appeal to tradies or those who love their toys.
• The backyard is purpose built for year-round family fun. The perfectly paved entertaining area is covered by an expansive pitched roof pergola with beautifully manicured privacy hedges framing the sparkling salt water and solar heated in ground pool plus plenty of grass left over for kids and family pets to enjoy!
• The home also comes complete with ducted air conditioning, downlights, natural gas bayonets for heating, and alarm system.
• Proximity to amenities include (measurements are approximations):
o Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park) – 350m walk
o Rouse Hill Public Primary School – 600m walk
o Rouse Hill Village Shopping Centre – 600m walk
o Rouse Hill ALDI supermarket – 1km walk
o Future Rouse Hill Hospital – 1.5km walk/drive
o Rouse Hill Anglican College K-12 Co-ed – 1.7km walk/drive
o Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station – 2.2km walk/drive
The cul-de-sac location is so quiet and peaceful yet ultra convenient. This home is sure to be popular with all demographics, so make sure you come to our open home to discover the delights of this property for yourself.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.